Gibraltar Solutions specializes in the design, integration and optimization of high quality, enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions. We help commercial, industrial and government customers across Canada automate, streamline and manage their business processes to improve productivity, performance and profitability.
Gibraltar is proud to be one of North America’s top 500 IT solution providers as well as one of the GTA’s top Employers.
ROLE: Account Executive
Reports To: Vice President, Sales
The Account Executive will be responsible for developing a territory plan and executing on this plan to drive profitable growth within a specified cross-industry territory.
• Provide products and services to our clients using a relationship-driven approach
• Comfortable relating at a Senior level with clients
• Identify and propose products and solutions to both new and existing clients across various industries
• Develop new sales; manage and grow the current portfolio with the goal to achieve annual profitability targets
• Co-ordinate with technical delivery teams to ensure Customer satisfaction
• Strong communication skills and demonstrated experience in building customer relationships
• Strong sales ability
• Proven ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
• Post secondary Education (University or College)
• Minimum of 5 years directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing would be an asset.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.