CNS-220: Citrix NetScaler 12.x Essentials & Traffic Management
Certification: CCA-N | Course Length: 5 Days | Instruction Method: Classroom or Virtual | Download PDF Version
Build your NetScaler knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers NetScaler essentials - platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality - and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn about key NetScaler capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover AppExpert policy engines, the Rewrite and Responder features, content switching, and Security Insight. The course is designed for IT professionals with little or no NetScaler experience.
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix Netscaler
- How to obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Comprehend basic NetScaler network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and explore the new GSLB wizard on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler CPX platform
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little to no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CNS-102 NetScaler Overview.
Citrix Certified Associate - Networking
This course is currently on NetScaler version 12, but still applies to all previous versions.