CNS-222: Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway
Certification: CCA-N | Course Length: 5 Days | Instruction Method: Classroom or Virtual | Download PDF Version
Expand your Citrix networking knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Citrix Gateway. You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops integrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Desktops with Citrix Gateway. This course is best suited for IT professionals, with little or no previous Citrix networking experience, who will be deploying or managing Citrix ADC, or Citrix Gateway environments.
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway
- Explain basic Citrix ADC and Gateway network architecture
- Identify the steps and components to secure Citrix ADC
- Configure Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Virtual Desktops and other Citrix components
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC and Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix networking experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC or Citrix Gateway environments
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: Citrix ADC eLearning bundle Overview
Citrix Certified Associate - Networking
This course is currently on Citrix ADC version 12.x, but still applies to previous versions.