CNS-320: Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics - Security, Management & Optimization
Certification: CCP-N | Course Length: 5 Days | Instruction Method: Classroom or Virtual |Download PDF Version
Students will learn the skills required to deploy and manage AppFirewalll including types of web attacks, protections and signatures, the adaptive learning engine, AppFirewall policies and profiles, troubleshooting, and additional pertinent NetScaler security features. Students will learn the skills required for deploying and utilizing the NetScaler Management and Analytics System including the ability to manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally, orchestrate configuration changes, report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment, visualize infrastructure, and plan expansions. Students will also learn how to implement features including Caching, Front-end Optimization, NetScaler Web logging, and TCP/HTTP optimization to optimize traffic managed by a NetScaler environment.
At the end of this course, students will be able to configure NetScaler environments to address application services security requirements with AppFirewall, as well as automate and manage network services for scale-out application architectures with Citrix NetScaler Management and Analytics System and optimize NetScaler managed application delivery traffic.
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to utilize the adaptive learning engine
- Configure AppFirewall to protect web applications
- Utilize Netscaler Secure Insight to monitor, manage and report application services security
- Troubleshoot AppFirewall
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
This course is designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, and best suited for individuals who will be deploying and/or managing Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall (AppFirewall) to secure application access in a Citrix NetScaler environment, as well as NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.