CSF-201: Citrix ShareFile Enterprise Essentials
Certification: None | Course Length: 2 Days | Instruction Method: Classroom or Virtual | Download PDF Version
In this two-day course, you will learn about enterprise file sharing and synchronization with ShareFile. You will gain the skills and understanding needed to configure and manage you ShareFile environment, including implementation of StorageZones and the Windows and XenApp and XenDesktop clients. Additionally, explore your control plane and data storage options; end-user management; and client deployment on Windows physical and virtual desktops. This course will give you an understanding of ShareFile administrative responsibilities and teach you how to navigate the administrative console for facilitated deployment and file sharing success. This course is designed for IT professionals with little ShareFile experience.
- Understand Enterprise File Syncrhonization, Sharing and ShareFile architecture
- Navigate the ShareFile administration interface and build StorageZones
- Integrate ShareFile in an existing Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment
- Manage ShareFile users in an active directory environment
- Deploy ShareFile clients on Windows physical and virtual desktops
- Monitor and troubleshoot a ShareFile environment
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement ShareFile features using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators, Implementers/Engineers and Architects.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following courses: CXD-103: Citrix XenDesktop 7 Tips and Tricks, CXD-300: Deploying App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6. It is also recommended that students have a basic understanding of Windows Server Administration, XenApp and XenDesktop, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook and Basic Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing.