CTX-270: Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions
Certification: None | Course Length: 5 Days | Instruction Method: Classroom or Virtual | Download PDF Version
Learn to secure your Citrix environment in this hands-on course that encompasses the core Citrix technologies, including Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, ADC, Endpoint Management, Content Collaboration and Citrix Cloud. Explore potential security gaps in your environment and learn how to mitigate these through a comprehensive look at the Citrix technologies. Topics include application and data security, Citrix authentication, authorization, and auditing workflows, operating system hardening, mitigation against network vulnerabilities, hypervisor security, and methods to secure Citrix traffic.
- Understand Citrix authenitcation and authorization workflows with multifactor authentication
- Identify methods for desktop and application hardening with registry and policy lockdowns
- Identify network attacks and learn how to protect your network and mobile environment
- Learn to optimize monitoring and operations with Citrix leading security practices
Built for IT Professionals working with previous Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix ADC, Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Cloud, and/or Citrix Content Collaboration.). Potential students include: administrators, engineers, and architects interested in securing a Citrix environment.
Citrix recommends students have a basic understanding, and hands-on experience with installing and configuring XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Cloud, NetScaler, XenMobile or ShareFile.
Citrix Technologies Covered
- Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.13
- Citrix ADC 12.0
- Citrix Endpoint Management 10.5
- Citrix ADC 12.0
- Citrix Content Collaboration
- Citrix Cloud